3.6.09

Awesome Quotes from the Rich Coast

*All names have been changed to protect the dignity of those involved.

Francesca: I can't believe they're making us do that. That's ricockulous!
Mollie Sue: Francesca, you WOULD be the one to use a 50-cent SAT word while we're on vacation in Costa Rica.
Francesca: Mollie Sue, I made that word up. It's "ridiculous" mixed with "cock."

(Carmen and San Diego decided that today was That's a Bit Gay Day. Thus, they came up with various things that are a Bit Gay, announcing them in a British accent)
Carmen: I got a manicure. That's a Bit Gay.
San Diego: I bought a man purse. That's a Bit Gay.
Professor, mimicking his son in falsetto: I borrowed money from my dad! That's a Bit Gay!

Mollie Sue: I can't hold a grudge. I just can't! I'm incapable.
Professora: What if I punched you in the face?

In class we played a game where we named our three favorite animals, in order of preference. mine were:
1. sparrow
2. octopus
3. elephant

Then we did something special with them, but I won't tell you what until you comment with your favorite animals, in order of favoriteness. What are they?

On a tangent, today's interesting Website du Jour is this: If Abraham Lincoln had an iPod.

As a footnote, happy birthday to me and my sister deer.

No comments: