1.3.11

Vieux Moulin

As some of you know, my contract here has me working a total of 12 hours per week divided among 3 schools.  One of those schools is in the city center of Nevers, and the other two are a half-hour bus ride away in a little town called Fourchambault.  The far away schools are my favorites, not only because of the teachers and students, but because the buildings themselves are so old and have so much character :)

I've already posted pictures of Chevillettes, so now I'm posting pictures of the other school in Fourchambault, l'École du Vieux Moulin.

The outside of it is such a fun peach color

And the art deco stair railings always make me happy :)


This is one of my favorite views of all time; you should have seen it under the snow!

Sleepy lil town of Fourchambault

One of the churches in town

No comments: