14.5.09

Cultural Discrepanices, and Other Fun Happenings

Today I made a list of all the things I'm craving. La voila:

1. pickles
2. rhubarb
3. French cheese
4. French kiss

Yesterday at the grocery store I asked Professora what the word for granny panties was. She informed me that they were "matapaciones"---passion killers. Word.

Today we learned five Spanish verb tenses. Tomorrow we have our first exam--it's oral. Tonight, we're going to a futbol game. Tomorrow, my host mum is taking me to buy a Spanish copy of 100 Years of Solitude.

I don't have much to say today. It was gorgeous, and then it rained. Also, I saw a documentary about painted hands. It sounds lame, but srsly. Awesome. Also, I bought 21 postcards for $2.

Time to go to the soccer game, then this weekend--Arenal Volcano :)

No comments: